- All the text contents, image contents or video contents in our website www.nidindia.com is our own creation. And all the intellectual property used in the website is entitled only by NYD India and we right to reserve all these contents for our use only. You may not use any of the contents of our website in print for your personal use or for your own personal purposes. You should not republish any of the content of our website on other websites or elsewhere. Do not sell, rent or re-licencor issue any part of our website. Do not re-produce, duplicate or copy any part, it is illegal or do not distribute any of our intellectual properties.
- User Comments:
- There are some parts in our website which are user friendly and users can send their thoughts to other users or can comment. There will be no interference from NYD India on the response of the users, in which our users have to be a victim of any manipulation or because of this the users get some wrong service, it is always kept in mind that the users get the same services as they have been told. But it is also that NYD India monitors all the comments of its users, if any user has used abusive language, So NYD India always has the right to remove or block that type users. NYD India reserves the right to monitors all user comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate way, offensive in which of these Terms and Conditions use.
- You warrant and represent that:
- There are some agencies that can connect to our website without any permission, including: Government agencies, news agencies and search engines. Except for us, some activities will not be permitted for other organizations in our website, including private businesses, fund raising work and non-profit work. It is mandatory to get approval before promotions, endorsements, sponsorship for any products or services on our website.Frames:You cannot do any frame work around our web page without any approval or written agreement. Because our web page is made in the form of a complete website and no one can tamper with this structure without permission.Content Liability:The content posted on our website is our own creation, if any outsider has any kind of misuse with our content,So we will not be responsible, nor will we participate on all these nonsense parts.
- Reservation of Rights:
- NYD India reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you should removed all links or any particular links to our web page. You agree to immediately remove all links to our web page upon such request. NYD India also reserve the right to amend these terms and use to its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web page, you should agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.Removal of links from our website:If you find any link on our web page or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. NYD India to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remain available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- Refund Policy:
- NYD India’s refund policy to ensure an easy and very fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of transaction as digital payments are becoming more frequent.NYD India will examine each request for refund of transaction and endeavour to make the refund. NYD India may also seek further information / documents and payment holder must co-operate in this regard.However, NYD India is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of transactions, particularly if any fault has been issued.If you would like your transaction to NYD India to be refunded,
You must request NYD India in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach NYD India within 10 (ten) days from the date on which you made the transaction i.e. the date on which you, made the transaction online, electronically or through other means, OR handed over the cheque / demand draft to NYD India or someone authorised by NYD India for this purpose, OR dispatched the cheques / demand draft to NYD India by other means.The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the payment:
Date of transaction
Transaction amount in specific currency
If transaction was made through cheque/draft, please provide cheque/Draft no.
If transaction was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 6 digits only).
If transaction was made online, please provide transaction-Id